|The participant certifies to hold a valid motorcycle license.
Registration is valid for a person and not for a motorcycle.
The participant certifies that he/she has no medical contraindication toride a motorcycle on a circuit.
The rider is fully aware of the potential risks he/she runs when riding
a motorcycle on a circuit.In case of bodily injuries or property damage, the participant releases
MCRT from all and any liability.The participant engages his/her own
responsibility for loss or damage of property and for any and all illness or
injury, including death, that may result or occur on the circuit.The participant certifies that he/she
has been informed about the different insurances that have been proposed to
- The participants are informed aboutthe circuit rules, the risks run and the engaged responsibilities.
- The general condition of motorcycles, of theriders’ clothing and equipment (helmet, gloves…) can be checked at any momentof the day
- There are three levels: beginners;intermediate and advanced. Reference timing can help you choose your category
Note that the organizers reservethe right to refuse any participants (without reimbursement) who would haveregistered in a category that does not fit their actual level. Please make sureto choose your actual level group.
FOR SAFETY REASONS, EACH RIDER HAS TO BE PART OF A HOMOGENEOUS LEVEL GROUP. JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE RIDEN TEN TIMES ON THE CIRCUIT DOES NOT MEAN THAT YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR LEVAL GROUP. ONLY TIMING IS THE BEST WAY TO KNOW YOUR LEVEL. EACH RIDER HAS TO BE FULLY RESPONIBLE WHEN REGISTERING WITHOUT UNDER-ESTIMATE OR OVER-ESTIMATEHIMSELF/HERSELF. ANYONE WHO DOES NOT RESPECT THESE INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM THE CIRCUIT.
- 5 sessions of 20 minutes will be offered for each group.
It is compulsory.
- a complete one piece leather suit or a two piece zip together suit and the zip must be from hip to hip
- homologated full-face helmet
- leather gloves
- motorcycle boots
- compulsory back protector
- homologated exhaustsystems required, about 95 dB (Bresse,Alès,Bourbonnais)
- lights, mirrors,indicators need to be taped
- tyres, brake shoes,chain kits have to be in good condition
- no oils or fluid leak
- Up to 30 days before the event, you
will be reimbursed the amount paid for your registration less a fee of
- Between 30 and 15 days before the
event, you will be reimbursed 50% of the amount paid for your
- Within 15 days before the event,
there will be NO reimbursement. If, because of force majeure
(weather conditions, track incident), one, several or all the sessions of
the even should be cancelled, the participants can not claim the organizer for
any compensation or reimbursement.
- The organizer also reserves the right
to cancel an event, in case of force majeure, 20 days before the set